The month of May has been a good month for me. So here is a sweet recap:
1) Made it to Basic ProSeller on Zazzle by making my first $100. Not much compared to a payout of working full time but it is still empowering nonetheless.
2) Achieved my goal of having 2,000 products on Zazzle.
3) Made my first dollar on Spreadshirt. (Spreadshirt is a print on demand company similar to Zazzle except that it concentrates on apparel with some neat features which I will share in another post)
4) Finally cleared 6 of my designs with Greeting Card Universe (GCU). GCU is a company that specialises in printing greeting cards. It has a stringent and rather long approval process but I learn some new things along the way.
5) Passed my annual fitness test and receive a monetary award for it. Following my previous post on Serving the Nation, besides attending the military training, guys in Singapore who are certified physically fit will have to ensure that they pass the annual fitness test which includes 5 items – situps, chin ups, standing broad jump, shuttle run, 2.4 km run. The run is always the tough item for me each year and if one fails any of the test items, one will need to go for remedial training of 20 sessions (or until one clears the retests during the remedial training). I failed the fitness test but finally cleared it during the retest when I was attending reservist. Having camp mates to run with really makes the difference.
6) Learned new techniques to come up with the following:
I wish for more good days to come! I know I am greedy! Lol.