This comic strip may seem a little sad for a first post in December but it is true, lives can be so fragile. And that is precisely why there is no room for me to be a procrastinator. With an unknown end date, I should spend each day doing what matters to me instead of dwindling it away.
To help me stay on track for my doodling passion, I will need resolutions for 2013. I know some may argue that one never completes the resolutions and I for one has never been able to complete my resolution on muscle gains year after year. 😦
However, it is still good to have clear goals so that I can work towards them. So here goes…
Resolutions for 2013
- Create 15 comic strips each month.
- Come up with 700 new products for the Zazzle Store by the end of the year (or 59 products each month).
- Add 100 images to stock photography websites (e.g. Dreamstime) by the end of the year (or 9 images each month)
- Write and illustrate a 32 page picture book
- Work on an animated cartoon which plays for 20 seconds
Wow, it is overwhelming just writing it down and looking at it! But my brother always say “Dream bigger!” So all the best to me!
As for December, I will be working on the 190 new products for the Zazzle Store to meet the 300 goal for this year of which one is going to be a 2013 calendar with a short story to prepare me for the picture book. In addition, I will also be exploring Dreamstime. All this during Christmas?! Eek.